Monday, February 11, 2008

School Time

Natalie loves going to school and today I was able to attend with her. It was Mother's Love Day in honor of Valentines Day and Aaron was kind enough to come and stay with the boys so I could go and enjoy the show. The class sang songs for their moms and then we did a little craft together. It's amazing to watch her in the school environment. She loves her classmates and her teachers. She is just so proud to show off her classroom and all the things she has learned. I think sending her to school was one of the best decisions we ever made. I've attached a video of her singing her peanut butter and jelly song, I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really like the new blog. Loved the peanutbutter and jelly song! look forward to seeing more.

Love
Grandma T