Jamie and I got to take a quick trip to Mexico last week. It was a trip that I had earned through work so one of the best parts was that it didn't cost anything. Natalie and Justin stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Pickens. After five days away, I think everybody was glad to see us get back. Jamie really enjoyed her peace and quiet especially knowing that it may be a long time until she gets anymore long periods of time to herself. I am not much of a lay around the pool kind of guy because I find it kind of boring. But, I managed to tough it out in the 80 degree weather. We came home to a dose of reality with sleet and single digit temperatures. In the end, we had a lot of fun and hopefully we will get to do it again sometime. Thank you again to Grandma and Grandpa for watching the kiddos. We couldn't have gone without you. Here are a few pics. 



Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment