Friday, June 5, 2009

"Dad, you can go back to work now"

Taylor joined us at home last Sunday. After a week long snuggle with the "billy" blanket, she is finely free to roam. This is the third child to battle the yellowing affects of jaundice. Jamie asked the doctor if there was anyway to avoid this "inconvenience" The doctor replied, "You have two choices. Stop having kids or get a new husband." Time will tell on which one Jamie chooses. Jamie is feeling a little better each day. I asked her today how much money I would have to give her to put on a bikini and go hang out at the local pool for an afternoon. She replied, "........" Well, actually she did not have a reply, but the look she gave me was more than enough response. I took the week off of work and helped around the house. I firmly believe that the family is better off if I go back to my office job as I have been told numerous times that I do not know the proper way to treat stains. In all seriousness, this job is hard. I need to go back to work so I can get my regular nap in. Jamie deserves a promotion and a raise. Too bad the economy stinks. Natalie and Justin are adapting well. Natalie is still excited about her little sister. Justin has yet to care. I have posted a few pictures.
I'm coming home
Just the three of us


Taylor hangin out


Taylor's first bath

"I thought I was stilll the baby"

1 comment:

Lacy Ripley said...

OMgosh. Is Justin really pouting or is that just another clever caption? I've been praying for the poor guy. I'm sure it's going to be hard for him to give up the title of "the baby" but I bet he'll do great. Hope you're all doing well. Love the new photos and can't wait to see more!